Real Estate Litigation
In addition to facilitating real estate transactions, the lawyers of Kane Shannon Weiler LLP represent both private and commercial clients involved in various real estate disputes and related litigation. This includes:
- Disputes arising out of real estate contract breakdowns during the conveyancing process
- Undisclosed property deficiencies and other claims for misrepresentation
- Issues involving builder's liens
- Title defects
- Easement disputes
- Enforcement of mortgage or loans through foreclosure
- Commercial landlord/tenants disputes involving rent review or renewal, termination or eviction
Not all claims are resolved through litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience representing clients in alternative dispute resolutions such as mediation or arbitration. We will negotiate with opposing parties toward mutually beneficial resolutions that promote and protect our clients' objectives.
In such cases that cannot be resolved amicably, however, we are fully prepared to represent clients in court proceedings. Our team has experience representing clients at every level of court.
Contact Our Lawyers Handling Builder's Liens and Other Real Estate Litigation
Kane Shannon Weiler LLP has served clients in Surrey and throughout the Fraser Valley since 1973. For more information, contact us at 604-591-7321 or 877-738-3797 toll free to discuss your concerns with one of our professional real estate litigation lawyers — in Surrey, Peter McCrank or William G. Weiler; in South Surrey/White Rock, Heather Blatchford; or in Abbotsford, Darlene Dort.