Mortgages & Financing
Securing a mortgage or other terms of financing is an integral part of the success of any real estate purchase agreement or land development project. At Kane Shannon Weiler LLP, our real estate practice provides informed guidance and representation for borrowers and lenders in all aspects of real estate financing, including mortgages.
Since 1973, our team of real estate lawyers has assisted private and commercial clients in the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland with various complex commercial and residential real estate ventures. Our clients range from families seeking financing to purchase their first home to commercial entities requiring strategic financing to pursue residential or commercial property development, and everything in between. Our representation includes:
- Review of loan agreements for accuracy and clarity of terms and conditions
- Negotiation of fair lending terms on behalf of our clients
- Preparation of mortgages and loan agreements in accordance with all legal requirements
- Negotiation of terms for re-financing on existing loans, and preparation of all accompanying documentation
- Representation of clients in the mediation or arbitration of disputes arising from misrepresentation or other finance-related circumstances
We strive to protect clients' interests by providing the insight and due diligence necessary to avoid risks and promote their continued success. Our lawyers maintain our firm's reputation for precision, professionalism and efficiency, key assets in any financial endeavour.
Contact Our Lawyers Handling Home Financing in Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Surrounding Areas
Our objective is to assist clients in protecting their investment through sound advice and representation in all aspects of real estate financing. Contact us at 604-591-7321 or 877-738-3797 toll free to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced lawyers handling mortgages and financing — Peter McCrank or William G. Weiler in Surrey; Heather Blatchford in South Surrey/White Rock; or Darlene Dort in Abbotsford.