Land represents a significant investment, whether owned or managed by individuals or corporate entities. Our experienced team of real estate lawyers at Kane Shannon Weiler LLP are specifically trained in the process of real estate purchasing, financing, leasing, transfer and development. We assist a wide variety of clients throughout the Fraser Valley in the protection of their real property investments.
We provide the valuable insight necessary to help clients realize their property goals. Our services include advice and representation in any of the following areas:
- Purchase and sale options, including review of mortgages and financing
- Commercial or residential conveyancing
- Contract preparation and review
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Residential or commercial leasing
- Land development agreements
- Analysis of governmental and housing rules, regulations and requirements
- Zoning and re-zoning
- Real estate litigation
- Conflicts involving lease covenants and clauses
- Commercial real estate conflicts
- Conflicts involving transfer of real property by inheritance
- Other disputes involving real property
Our firm performs an in-depth review and proactive due diligence on every transaction to ensure all potential issues are discovered and addressed in a timely manner. We have represented clients in Surrey and the Fraser Valley since 1973, and we have a reputation among industry leaders for our professional level of service.
Lawyers Handling Conveyancing and Other Real Estate Matters From Chilliwack to Surrey
Kane Shannon Weiler LLP represents a wide variety of clients involved in real estate matters, from first-time homebuyers to professional corporations. Contact us at 604-591-7321 or 877-738-3797 toll free or by email to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced real estate lawyers — Peter McCrank, William G. Weiler or Dana Weber Harvey in Surrey; Heather Blatchford in South Surrey/White Rock.