Having gained experience in intellectual property law, employment law and commercial litigation, Junki joined Kane Shannon Weiler LLP in 2020 as an associate lawyer. Junki’s areas of practice include employment law, labour law and commercial litigation. Junki is eager to solve problems for his clients.
During his free time, Junki enjoys watching movies, dining out, and spending time with his family. Junki is also very active in his religious community.
Junki is fluent in Korean.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- The University of Victoria Faculty of Law academic journal, Past Business Manager/Editorial Board Member
- LL.B., Bachelor of Laws – 2017
Simon Fraser University
- B.A., Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Engineering Physics (electronics) – 2011
- Awards: Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Undergraduate Research Awards
- Honours, with Distinction
- British Columbia, 2018
We are ready to help you
Get in touch with our experienced legal advisors today! We are here to support you or your business.