ARJUN S. HAIR
Arjun Hair is an articling student at Kane Shannon Weiler LLP. In 2017, he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies along with a minor degree in Commerce from the University of British Columbia.
Arjun completed his Juris Doctor at Thompson Rivers University in 2020, where he was selected as the valedictorian of his graduating class. While in law school, Arjun served as President of the TRU Society of Law Students and sat on the Faculty Council. He was also an editor for the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law.
In his spare time, Arjun enjoys photography, watching movies, and finding new coffee shops. He likes to stay healthy through sports such as basketball and weightlifting.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, BC Branch
- South Asian Bar Association
- Surrey Board of Trade
Thompson Rivers University, Faculty of Law
- Juris Doctor, Class of 2020
- President, Society of Law Students
University of British Columbia, Faculty of Arts
- Major in Film Studies, Class of 2017
- Minor in Commerce
We are ready to help you
Get in touch with our experienced legal advisors today! We are here to support you or your business.