KSW Lawyers is a full service law firm committed to the success of its people. With multiple locations in the Fraser Valley, the ability to work in a variety of practice areas and the opportunity to mature in your skills and abilities, the KSW Group offers a work environment parallel to none.
We are continuously looking for those who are passionate, driven and committed to serving our clients and communities. If you are a person who is looking for a challenging, fast-paced career, check out our current employment opportunities below.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Corporate – Full-time
Kane Shannon Weiler LLP is accepting applications for a Hybrid Paralegal to work with a busy lawyer in our Corporate Department. This is a full time position working between the hours of 9 to 5 in our main Surrey office with the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of documentation with respect to purchase and sales, franchise matters, secured lending, estate planning,
- business advise, and leasing corporations
- Incorporating BC companies
- Updating and scanning file materials
- Maintaining BF system
- Processing various corporate transactions through BC Online and LTSA
- Providing legal administrative support to lawyers and other legal support staff
The ideal candidate will have completed a Legal Administrative Assistant or Paralegal course. Experience with ALF will be an asset.
We are a 30 lawyer firm with over 50 support staff. Our main practice areas are in corporate/commercial, taxation, wills/estates, real estate, employment law, and personal injury litigation. Our head office is located at the Surrey Central Business Park in Surrey with other locations in South Surrey and Abbotsford. Our compensation packages are highly competitive with all firms in the region.
Please reply via email with your resume. We thank all interested candidates for their resumes but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to download.
Corporate & Commercial – Full Time
Established in 1973, Kane Shannon Weiler LLP has been serving our community’s legal needs for over 48 years in the Fraser Valley. With offices in Surrey, South Surrey/White Rock, and Abbotsford, our thirty lawyers carry on a broad practice with an emphasis on civil litigation, corporate/commercial, tax, employment and human rights law, wills & estates, and real estate.
Our commitment to providing quality service has earned us the loyalty of our clients and a steady flow of work. Consequently, we are currently seeking the following associate to join our Abbotsford office:
- You have at least five years’ experience in corporate/commercial and real estate transactions
- You have a strong work ethic
- You are committed to market yourself and the firm through various networking opportunities
- You have great communication skills and attention to detail
- You are a team player with a good sense of humor
Our compensation packages are highly competitive. Make commuting a thing of the past. Come join Kane Shannon Weiler LLP where you can enjoy work and life in the growing communities of the Fraser Valley.
For more information on these opportunities, please email your CV to the contact below:
Click here to download.
We are ready to help you
Get in touch with our experienced legal advisors today! We are here to support you or your business.