The transactions conducted by any business are only as effective as the agreements behind them. Kane Shannon Weiler LLP has represented commercial clients throughout the Fraser Valley in all aspects of business law since 1973. Our specialized team of lawyers have extensive experience assisting clients in negotiating and drafting the agreements needed to achieve their unique business goals.
Our clients range from small- to medium-sized businesses with local operations to corporate clients with national reach. We have experience navigating all of the following areas:
- Buying or selling a business or business assets, and accompanying buy/sell agreements
- Incorporation and other forms of business formation
- Confidentiality agreements/non-disclosure agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements/joint ventures
- Commercial financing agreements
- Commercial leasing
- Restrictive covenants
- Franchise agreements
- General business contracts for services, leases, etc.
Our lawyers work with clients directly, taking time to consider their business objectives and negotiating with all parties involved toward the optimal solution. By working through any potential issues up front, we seek to prevent situations which could result in future liability.
Contact Our Lawyers Handing Operating Agreements for Businesses From Chilliwack to South Surrey/White Rock
To discuss your business needs with one of our experienced lawyers, contact us at 604-591-7321 or 877-738-3797 toll free. Our business lawyers include Darlene Dort, William G. Weiler, Peter McCrank, Larry Hagan and Heather Blatchford. We offer competitive pricing structures for all of our business services.