The law firm of Kane Shannon Weiler LLP has represented business and corporate clients in Surrey and the Fraser Valley since 1973. Our business law practice is characterized by the experienced advice we provide in a variety of business matters as well as our proactive, efficient service. With office locations in Surrey, South Surrey/White Rock, Langley, Abbotsford and Vancouver, we are able to meet the needs of businesses of varying complexities and industries throughout the Lower Mainland.
We are committed to understanding the individual needs of our clients so as to provide solutions tailored to their unique objectives. Our business law services include:
- Negotiation and preparation of various business agreements and contracts, including employment agreements
- General counsel and representation in various business transactions
- Buying or selling a business, company shares or business assets
- Commercial real estate transactions and disputes
- Commercial leasing
- Advising on tax law and taxation planning
- Incorporation and formation of other business entities
- Commercial borrowing and lending
- All aspects of franchising law
- Resolving disputes with customers, suppliers and employees through commercial litigation
- Corporate reorganizations
- Business successions
While our clients primarily include small- to medium-sized businesses, we also represent several larger corporations with national reach. As a full service law firm, we provide comprehensive services in all aspects of business law, including tax, corporate, financing, real estate and commercial borrowing advice and representation.
Lawyers Handling Business Purchase and Sale and Other Transactions From Vancouver to Chilliwack
Let our business help yours in achieving its objectives. Contact our firm at 604-591-7321 or 877-738-3797 toll free, or by email to arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers handling business law matters — William G. Weiler, Peter McCrank, Heather Blatchford, Darlene Dort and Larry Hagan.