Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Commercial real estate assets represent a significant investment for any company. The lawyers of Kane Shannon Weiler LLP have extensive experience assisting businesses and professional clients throughout the Fraser Valley in all aspects of their commercial enterprise, including commercial real estate transactions. Our services include:
- Contract review of purchase or sale agreements of commercial buildings and land
- Commercial real estate development
- Title review pursuant to the purchase or acquisition of new property for liens, unpaid taxes and other liabilities on the property
- Review for compliance with environmental regulations
- Review or negotiation of real estate financing as well as negotiation for re-financing of existing commercial properties
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial leasing and tenancy agreements between commercial landlords and tenants
Our real estate practice group is specifically trained in all aspects of real estate purchasing, financing, leasing, transfer and development. Each of our lawyers has several years of practical experience managing complex commercial transactions involving real property assets.
Contact Our Lawyers for Commercial Purchase and Sale Agreements and Other Real Estate Transactions
We strive to provide the direct and informative advice clients require to realize their commercial property objectives. For more information, please contact us at 604-591-7321, 877-738-3797 toll free. Our real estate department includes Peter McCrank, William G. Weiler or Dana Weber Harvey in our Surrey office, Heather Blatchford in our South Surrey/White Rock office and Darlene Dort in our Abbotsford office.