An effective lease manages the expectations of a landlord and tenant and therefore seeks to promote the mutual interests of both parties. At Kane Shannon Weiler LLP, our specialized team of real estate lawyers has extensive experience advising commercial landlords and tenants with respect to commercial leases and tenancy agreements. Our services include:
- Negotiation of lease terms and clauses
- Preparation of new lease terms or review of existing leases and related documents such as non-disturbance agreements, estoppel certificates and assignments/subleases
- Advice on lease interpretation
- Lease renewals or extensions
- Commercial leasing disputes
- Rent review or renewal
- Termination and eviction proceedings
- Other enforcement issues
- Disputes involving franchisees/subtenants under assignments/sublet agreements
Our clients include companies of various sizes and industries, from locally owned businesses to national corporations. To each we provide the same level of detailed representation and personalized service tailored to our clients' objectives.
Contact Our Lawyers for Lease Drafting and Negotiation in Chilliwack and the Fraser Valley
Kane Shannon Weiler LLP has assisted corporate and commercial clients in the Fraser Valley since 1973. Our history as experienced players within the business industry contributes to our reputation for providing informed advice and representation in all matters of commercial real estate.
Contact us at 604-591-7321 or 877-738-3797 toll free to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced commercial leasing lawyers — Darlene Dort in Abbotsford; Peter McCrank or William G. Weiler in Surrey; and Heather Blatchford in South Surrey/White Rock.